Before the first visit
What you need to know before your first visit
Signing the Liability Waiver
All visitors must read and sign a Liability Waiver the first time they visit any WOOP! location. By signing the waiver, visitors confirm that they understand all potential risks and agree to the health and safety rules for all WOOP! locations. For children under 15 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Liability Waiver.
You can view the Liability Waiver here.
Buy your ticket online
Wait for your session
Clothing, footwear and compulsory equipment
- WOOP! wristband / card is required for entry to any WOOP! attraction. Every visitor needs one. The WOOP! wristband/card is available at the reception of the attraction you are visiting for an additional fee of € 2.5, either physically on site or online. This is a one-off purchase, as the wristband/card remains in your possession and can be used again on future visits.
- Trampolines and WOOP! Izziv: the use of WOOP! non-slip socks is compulsory and can be obtained at reception for an additional fee of € 2.5 physically on site or online. The socks remain your property and can be used on future visits.
- Karting: closed sports footwear is compulsory. Each driver must use a hygienic balaclava. The balaclava is available at the WOOP! karting reception for an additional fee of € 2,5 physically on site or online. The balaclava remains yours to use on future visits.
- Bowling: bowling shoes must be rented and are available at reception for an additional fee of € 1.5, either physically on site or online. Rental is charged per visit.
Staff and animators
Comprehensive disinfection with biodegradable cleaners
- destroys 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, moulds, fungi and spores.
- Are free of chlorine, hyperchlorite, alcohol and other toxic substances.
- Are NOT dangerous to the environment, humans and animals.
- They break down into water and oxygen.
- Colourless and odourless.