At TPLJ d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as TPLJ), we are aware of the importance of the protection of personal data and therefore we handle personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations governing the protection of personal data. In accordance with the new legislative framework introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the current Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act, and in order to implement the principle of fair and transparent processing, we provide you with the following General Information on Personal Data Protection.
2. Personal data controller
- TPLJ d.o.o.
- Leskoškova cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana
- Registration number: 7272618000, tax number: SI 69767513
- Contact phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org, e-mail:
3. Designated Data Protection Officer
- Name of the DPO: Štefan Gostič, lawyer
- Postal address: TPLJ d.o.o. – Data Protection Officer (DPO) Leskovškova 2, 1000 Ljubljana / Slovenia
- E-mail: email@example.com
4. Purposes of the processing of personal data
a) Registration: for the purpose of registration, the data processed are first and last name, nickname, date of birth, e-mail address. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the General Terms and Conditions or the contract – Article 6/I(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
b) Visiting the WOOP! premises or using the services: when purchasing services or registering for summer holidays, the Academy, the RD celebration, in addition to the personal data on registration, the data on the purchase of the service is also processed. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the General Terms and Conditions or the contract – Article 6/I(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
c) Publication of photographs and videos: if you have given your consent to the publication of photographs and videos of you and your name and surname or the same data of your children, these will be published on the www.woop.fun website, on our social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and TikTok). The legal basis is your consent – Article 6/I(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
d) Data analysis: analysis of usage data is carried out on the basis of pseudonymised data, with the results used to make strategic and tactical marketing decisions. The legal basis is legitimate interest – Article 6/I(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
e) Direct marketing: direct marketing is carried out to the e-mail address you entered when registering. This way, you will be informed about promotions, news, availability. If you have purchased or subscribed to our service online, we may carry out direct marketing to your e-mail address on the basis of the law – ZEKom-1, Article 158/2. You can always object to such processing by following the instructions in the “footer” of each such communication or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
f) Targeted marketing: we process your personal data from your registration and use of the services at the WOOP! premises when preparing a personalised offer. The legal basis is your consent – Article 6/I(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
g) Pize draws: when you participate in any of the prize draws organised by TPLJ d.o.o., you provide your personal data as part of the registration process for the prize draw. We process this data for the purpose of running the prize draw and in the context of the prize draw. The data include name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, year of birth, tax number (only if you have won a prize). By participating in the prize draw you accept the general terms and conditions of the prize draw. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of the performance of the prize draw contract refers to – Article 6/I(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation. In the event that we wish to use your data for the purpose of direct marketing, we will only do so on the basis of your consent – Article 6/I(a) GDPR.
5. Categories of users of personal data
- for the purpose of maintaining customer management software,
- a booking system for karting.
6. Transfers of personal data to third countries
For more information on the measures to be taken when transferring personal data to third countries, the data subject may obtain a written request from the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
7. Storage period
- Registration: 5 years after the last visit;
- Visits to WOOP! premises or use of services: 5 years after the last visit;
- Publication of photos and videos: until consent is withdrawn;
- Data analysis: 2 years;
- Direct marketing: 1 year from the date of sending the message;
- Targeted marketing: until consent is withdrawn;
- Prize draws: up to 2 months after the end of the prize draw and 10 years if the prizes are paid out.
8. Your rights
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent by sending us a written statement or a message by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by marking “I do not agree” in your profile on the website. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the use of the services provided on the WOOP! premises, only personalized offers and direct marketing activities will be limited.
Individuals have a number of rights in relation to personal data. Before exercising a right, TPLJ d.o.o. shall verify the identity of the individual exercising the right. You may submit your request to exercise your right by email to email@example.com.
- the right to obtain information about your personal data: you can obtain information about all your personal data collected in relation to you and its processing, and check its lawfulness;
- the right to rectification or completion of personal data: we will correct your inaccurate personal data without undue delay;
- the right to erasure of personal data: we will erase personal data relating to you without undue delay, to the extent permitted by applicable law (we will not be able to erase the data we need to perform the contract you have entered into with us and the data we need to comply with our legal obligations, despite your request);
- the right to restriction of personal data: you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (where you contest the accuracy of the personal data, where the processing is unlawful, and in cases where we no longer need your data for processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your legal claims);
- the right to data portability: at your request, we will send you the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, if technically feasible, to another controller. You may only exercise this right in cases where you have provided us with personal data by personal consent or for the purposes of entering into and performance of a contract;
- the right to object: you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data where this is based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
- Right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of personal data: the individual may send any complaint concerning the processing of personal data to the addresses of the controller set out in Article 1 of this Policy.
You can also always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
9. Protection of your personal data
10. Final provisions
TPLJ reserves the right to amend or supplement this General Data Protection Information to ensure compliance with relevant data protection legislation. The General Data Protection Information in force from time to time is available at the TPLJ headquarters, on its website or from the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at email@example.com.